The 2015 Dementia Grants Program - Round 2 will open on TBA September 2015 (0900 AEST) and close on 16 October 2015 (1700 AEDST).
Round 2 will offer:
- One x Rosemary Foundation Travel Award (Early Career Researchers in any area of Dementia research)
- Three x AADRF Half-funded PhD Scholarships (New PhD students - enrolled or intending to enrol)
- One x AADRF Consumer Priority Half-funded PhD Scholarship (New PhD students - enrolled or intending to enrol)
The 2015 Dementia Grants Program - Round 1 is now closed
A total of seventeen $50,000 capacity building project grants for new and early career researchers were on offer in Round 1 (March 2015).
- Seven x AADRF Project Grants (Early career researchers in any area of dementia research)
- Four x Hazel Hawke Dementia Care Project Grants (Early career researchers in dementia care)
- Four x AADRF-Vic Project Grants (Early career researchers in social/clinical areas)
- Two x BB & A Miller Research Grants (Early career researchers in clinical and lifestyle prevention of dementia)
Outcomes will be announced in December 2015.
For more information please visit our information for applicants page and be sure to check the eligibility requirements.
Please note that postdoctoral fellowships will not offered in the 2015 Dementia Grants Program.
Please login using your credentials recieved by email when you register.